Forever Friends

Forever Friends
To Reach out, Strengthen, Celebrate and Re-invent Friendship. - Aparna, CP MMLC4

Monday, November 19, 2007

Child Abuse Prevention Program

Hi girls. I'm aware that most of you have attended Child Abuse Prevention talks at some time or other. However this organisation TULIR is a like a pioneer in the area and is very actively involved at highest level in child abuse prevention. They have even come up with childrens' books and an audio tape in collaboration with Karadi tales "Tickles and Hugs" narrated by actress Revathy to teach children to be safe. Please go through their blog to get a clearer understanding of the work they have been doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look
when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using
WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!

Feel free to visit my web blog click through the next article